More residential living options are available to retirees now than ever before. Knowing where, when, and how to approach a late-life move can be a complex puzzle, but it doesn’t need to be overwhelming.
Whether you are planning for your own future or helping others navigate the senior living puzzle, join us for a high-minded and candid conversation about senior living options and the many considerations associated with the various types.
We will answer these questions and more:
- What differentiates a 55+ active adult community from an independent senior living residence?
- How can some independent senior apartment complexes offer on-site healthcare support?
- What are the requirements for assisted living communities and nursing care centers?
- Why are some senior apartments more expensive than others?
- How do I know when it’s the right time to move to a retirement community?