Times have certainly changed when it comes to buying and selling used household items. With a marketplace flooded by new inexpensive furniture, stores full of trendy home decor, and second hand housewares only a click away, liquidating a full house (or garage) of excess items requires a NEW and current day strategy.
Learn more about…
● Why garage sales are no longer effective or profitable
● Changes in how estate sales are conducted
● Auction services that have moved online
● How to liquidate high end items
● Resources for donating specialty pieces